Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "My Cards Suck and I Need Help Thread" please
Hi Guys,

I am not sure about you all but I know that I am currently in need of help. I started the game one day after its release in my native country's app store and have been playing like mad. I have done some draws and have cleared the first and secong seal but I need help on making better teams for the third (it is pretty hard). So here is what I have so far:
Orochi Yamata (Epic) Lv. 33
Hanzo Hattori (Epic) Lv. 30 
Hanzo Hattori (Epic) Lv. 10
Queen of Egypt Cleopatra Lv. 1 (Epic)
Immortalis (Epic) Lv. 31
plus my starter Hyeon-tae

I have been running a Nihility team with Orochi as the leader mainly and some mushrooms to round out the last 2 team members for team cost and their heal. I haven't really levelled anything much even though I have some enchance materials as I don't want to waste them on weak cards. I can probably evolve some cards as I have all the materials except for the Red Youkai and Tubby series of evolve materials (where can I get these?). If I have nothing I can really build with my current cards, are any of them useful? I have no intention of rerolling so I just wanted to know if any of them had any value for the future.

Lastly I also wanted to know if I can clear the advanced stage of Blood Magic- Water as I have cleared the first two. It might be a push but the card would probably be good for a team. Thanks in advance for the help guys and feel free to also post on this thread if you need help.

Just spam clear intermediate until you stop chain levelling...anyway, 5x clears of intermediate will get you a copy of the card.

Do any of your cards give boosts to a mono element? And how many of your cards are non-Nihility?

Hanzos are fire. Immortalis, Orochi is dark. Cleo is light. Thanks for the tip on spamming intermediate. Will it still work at my level of 22? Also, is it worth it to level orochi or should I hold onto all my enchance materials?

(05-27-2016, 03:55 PM)vvvtos Wrote: Just spam clear intermediate until you stop chain levelling...anyway, 5x clears of intermediate will get you a copy of the card.

Do any of your cards give boosts to a mono element? And how many of your cards are non-Nihility?

How many times should I clear Basic to get it? Basic is tough enough for me lol
(05-27-2016, 04:42 PM)KuDaora Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 03:55 PM)vvvtos Wrote: Just spam clear intermediate until you stop chain levelling...anyway, 5x clears of intermediate will get you a copy of the card.

I would think way too many.... You may need to wait to do some more draws first.
(05-27-2016, 04:51 PM)ShinigamiYuki Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 04:42 PM)KuDaora Wrote:

I would think way too many.... You may need to wait to do some more draws first.

Too bad my best team is fire team :'(
Also vvvtos is referring to a special reward, which says if you beat intermediate 5 times you will get given the card as a reward. There's no equivalent reward listed for beating it on basic unfortunately.

My advice would not be to worry about saving your enhance materials - at this stage of the game they'll just be taking up space and worse, leaving your cards weaker. One of the greatest things CG improves over ToS is that you can evolve enhance materials, so if you have 3 tier 1 enhance mats, you can create 1 tier 2 enhance mat. This always works out more economical XP wise (though you'll spend a bit of gold), so you should upgrade all your materials now and pump them into your deck!
Looking for Tamamo allies? Add me! UID: 195 77 09
(05-27-2016, 05:54 PM)Dominus Wrote: Also vvvtos is referring to a special reward, which says if you beat intermediate 5 times you will get given the card as a reward. There's no equivalent reward listed for beating it on basic unfortunately.

My advice would not be to worry about saving your enhance materials - at this stage of the game they'll just be taking up space and worse, leaving your cards weaker. One of the greatest things CG improves over ToS is that you can evolve enhance materials, so if you have 3 tier 1 enhance mats, you can create 1 tier 2 enhance mat. This always works out more economical XP wise (though you'll spend a bit of gold), so you should upgrade all your materials now and pump them into your deck!

Ok thanks!. I did notice the quest thing about half an hour ago. I think it is a cool thing to implement to reward newer players.
Yeah the rewards system is pretty great so far I agree! Initially you kind of think "wow one free draw that's not a lot to get started", but once you hit level 10 it starts to really pile on some rewards I find. And plus you effectively get a free inventory and friends list upgrade, since the first upgrade of each rewards 1 time-ond!
Looking for Tamamo allies? Add me! UID: 195 77 09
I have been running a Nihility team with Orochi as the leader mainly and some mushrooms to round out the last 2 team members for team cost and their heal. I haven't really levelled anything much even though I have some enchance materials as I don't want to waste them on weak cards.